The full information pack for Factory Road, Belfast Christchurch includes:
The overview book.
Pricing & Availability.
Road Cross Sections
Resource Consent documents + more.
Proudly presenting Factory Road Industrial Park, Christchurch’s newest 39-lot Industrial subdivision which will suit owner-occupiers, investors and design-build tenants alike.
Factory Road Industrial Park provides a rare opportunity to secure cost effective, freehold industrial land in the Northern Gateway link of ever-popular Belfast. The high-profile site is bang on the Northern Corridor motorway, with entrance from Factory Road, Belfast. With convenient access for trucks and commercial vehicles, ease of access to Main North Road this master-planned 17ha development offers affordable fee simple freehold titles, with lot sizes ranging from 998sqm to 2.44 hectares.
The attractive setting comes complete with landscaped entrance and plantings, a riparian margin and stormwater treatment. Zoning is Industrial General, allowing for a wide range of industrial and compatible uses: ideal for trades, logistics, warehousing, manufacturing and services.
Factory Road Industrial Park represents total flexibility - with options to purchase or lease a design and build option. Selling now, with a 10% deposit. Settlement upon the titles being issued, which is estimated to be 2024.
Industrial land across greater Christchurch (and especially Belfast) is in extremely short supply. Nearby Belfast Business Park is sold out, very few new industrial developments are in the pipeline, and the new National Policy Statement for Highly Productive Land makes green-field developments in general more challenging. Factory Road Industrial Park represents the largest selection of the most competitively priced lots currently on the market in Christchurch.
• Invest, own and occupy, or tenant.
• 39 freehold industrial lots.
• Zoned Industrial General.
• High profile site, superbly positioned on Factory Road, Belfast.
• Easy access SH1/ 74 - significant exposure.
• Transport routes: gateway to the North.
• Competitively priced.
• Lot flexibility (998sqm to 2.44 hectares in size).
• No building company ties.
• Complimentary and established industries.
• Service connections to the boundary.
• Proximity to retail and amenity.
• Established labour force.
• Close proximity to Christchurch International Airport.